Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tot School - 24 Months



My sweet little Baby is really getting into Tot School! 
 We all pile downstairs for our lessons, and she is right there, shouting, “Cool!” (School). 
She loves to be sitting at the table with the other kids doing her work. 
When she is finished with an activity, she signs “all done” and sings the clean-up song. 
 Then she signs “more”.

Here’s a look at some of what she did this week:
019
She explored the blue box from our Color Discovery Box Set...
020
021

022
Played with these cute painted wood builders,
 and practiced saying the color names…
024

032
Did lots and lots of reading… "Olivia" is still her favorite.
060

062
Did a little AquaDoodle …Winnie The Pooh Mini Mats….
078
Played with this fun Chunky Animal Puzzle, and made lots of animal sounds…
086
Stacked the yellow Knobless Cylinders
095

097
She is amazing me how well she stacks these!
098
Did a little coloring…
100
And fishing….
105
Had a tea party with The Diva…
108

109
Stacked some alphabet blocks
238
And when that got boring, tossed them into a big green bucket….
and sang the clean-up song!
243
Did a little creative doodling….
(I’m impressed at how well she was holding the pen!)
247

248
This was hands down her favorite activity of the week:
 Bead Sequencing Set by Melissa & Doug. 
 I wasn’t sure she was ready for it, but once I showed her how it worked,
she did it, and refused any help! 
 She requested this one everyday.
259

267

269
I’m afraid I may have another l’il Diva on my hands…
She was found often this week, sans clothes except for this Tutu.
If music isn’t playing, she is singing and twirling to her own tune!
276
With The Mad Scientist, her dancing partner.
285

She turns 2 next week, I can hardly believe it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She's so cute dressed up for her tea party!

Happy Birthday to her in advance!

Stopped by from 1+1+1

Victoria said...

Your daughter looks absolutely delighted and her skills are amazing! I've just found Tot School and I'm looking for ideas to get started with my son (just turned 2) and your post was such an inspiration! Thank you!