Wednesday, September 25, 2013

10 random things I’ve recently learned



10


1.) You can not substitute Baking Soda for Baking Powder when making Biscuits.  Trust me.

DSC06650

2.)  The cat will dig through the trash to eat a cantaloupe rind.  Weird but true.

DSC06644

3.)  Your daughter can break out in hives three times in one day.  For no apparent reason.



4.)  Buying an antenna for your T.V. when you’ve been without cable for 6 months will turn you into a T.V. zombie.  True story.




5.)  If you find a smear of brown stuff on your wall, never assume you know what it is.  Never.


6.)  If your three year old daughter is singing, “Football on Your Phone” during her bath time, you should politely ask your husband to stop showing her YouTube commercials.  (BTW: It’s a really funny commercial!  Click here to watch.)



7.)  Apparently I will buy the same creamer I don’t like. twice.  I guess forgetfulness is in my present….not my future….

DSC06687

8.) My kids don’t have the same musical appreciation for 90’s rap that their parents do.  Sad, but true.


9.)  You can remove gum from clothing by rubbing ice on top of it.  It comes right off.

DSC06303

10.)  Parading your elementary aged children through multiple parking lots, while holding a safety rope, and chanting songs, will actually work to correct their bad habit of running out in the street with out looking first.  Ask my kids.  They are now experts.

DSC06307
DSC06309



10

1 comment:

The Boho Hobos said...

OMG, I have never seen that F.O.Y.P. commercial and I nearly died laughing!!! And now, I'm pretty sure that I will be singing that all day. Thanks a lot Sarah! ;)